General Sales Conditions and Terms of Delivery
Revised: February 2005
The following conditions are valid for all sales and deliveries, as long as no other written agreements exist. Business conditions stipulated by the customer are valid only when a written agreement has been signed by us.
1. Our offers are non-binding and subject to alteration without further notice. Orders are binding for us after our written confirmation or when we complete the order by delivering the goods with an invoice.
2. Delivery times are only approximate provided that we have not obligated ourselves to a written delivery date. Delivery follows as soon as possible. We are entitled to partial deliveries. Each partial delivery can be billed separately.
3. All influences beyond our control, operating problems, strikes or other such hindrances, which we or our suppliers may have, relinquish us from the obligations of delivery for the length of the disturbance and its effects.
4. The method of delivery is at our discretion in so far as no specific delivery conditions were agreed upon. Deliveries are made from Ebringen. Freight and, when necessary, insurance will be calculated separately according to cost.
5. The prices quoted are exclusive of the required value added tax. Invoices are to be paid in full within 15 days after the billing date. In the case of late payments, we are authorised, without further notice, to charge interest at 4% above the Federal Bank’s rate of discount.
6. We continue to have absolute title to all delivered goods until the invoice is paid in full. In so far as the customer resells the conditionally delivered goods, as a precautionary measure he relinquishes to us his claim from the third party.
7. Our products are exclusively intended for in vitro use. We guarantee that they have been thoroughly tested in order to ensure that they comply with their published specifications. The specification and field of application data have been prepared by us with the utmost care. No further guarantees are offered. In particular, we cannot be held responsible for any damage due to incorrect use or storage of the products.
8. Defects in delivered goods, quantity discrepancies or delivery errors must be reported to us within 14 days after receipt of the goods. In the case of a justified complaint we undertake to deliver missing goods, or select to recall or exchange goods, or offer the customer a suitable price reduction. Any further claim for subsequent damages is excluded.
9. Place of fulfillment for delivery and payment is Ebringen. Exclusive place of jurisdiction is Freiburg. German law applies.